Federal Government No Longer Challenging Texas' Voter ID Law
- Tough battle ahead as Iraqi forces push into western Mosul
- Uber calls Waymo's lawsuit 'baseless' - Roadshow
- Trump says race for DNC chairman was 'rigged'
- John Boehner says swift Obamacare repeal, replace is just 'happy talk'
- Why Natalie Portman won't be attending the Oscars
- Chances of Aussie victory strong as India ends at 99/6 at tea
- James O'Connor and Ali Williams arrested allegedly trying to buy cocaine
- Manila court issues warrant for arrest of top Duterte critic
- Why I voted to confirm Betsy DeVos for Secretary of Education
- Chelsea beat Swansea to go 11 points clear on top
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Tips, reward increase since suspect audio released in Delphi double homicide
- Cloudflare Bug Leaks Sensitive Data From Numerous Sites