Beware of Pranksters: Today is April Fool's Day
- 'Thirteen Reasons Why' shows how adults can really mess up teen angst
- Southgate: England must 'represent country the right way' after terror attack
- Twitter has killed the egg default profile picture
- Play Gwent on PS4 this weekend
- 'Bathroom bill' could cost North Carolina more NCAA events
- Spain may get sign-off on Gibraltar Brexit deal
- White House Offers New Intel to House & Senate
- Peduto to hear from Uber as driverless cars remain suspended
- Trump declares war on Republican conservatives: 'We must fight them'
- Trump takes first step in NAFTA renegotiation: Sends draft letter to Congress
- Senators seek visitor logs from White House, Mar-a-Lago
- OAS head accuses Venezuela's Maduro of 'self-coup'
- Putin ready to meet Trump in Finland if it hosts summit