Keep The Umbrella Handy For Showers

Joe’s Weather Blog Potent wind  storm generator moving through the Plains

Meteorologists with the National Weather Service in State College are calling for a high of 90, just shy of the 56-year-old record. Low around 67. There is a 20 percent chance of precipitation.

Wednesday, that 20 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms remains after noon, with highs expected to reach near 65. High near 75. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

Thursday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m. The high temperature on Friday again will be around 47 degrees. A slight chance of a morning shower, then sunny with lower afternoon humidity Wednesday afternoon, high in the mid to high 90's.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.

Saturday Night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58 degrees. Humid cloudy mornings, mostly sunny hot afternoons Thursday and Friday, high in the high 90's. The breeze will pick up throughout the day and be 11 to 16 miles per hour from the east, gusting to 21 miles per hour, during the afternoon.




MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 63. The day should also be accompanied by calm winds and a marginal chance of precipitation. Partly sunny, with a high near 74 degrees.

Wednesday: More sunshine with a high near 89 and low around 69; mostly clear skies in the evening.

Sunday. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low: 64. High: 77.

Saturday. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Wind: N 10-15 miles per hour.

Related news:

Hot News

Windows 10 update aims to help identify best photos, videos
May 17, 2017 - 02:43
Even better, if you are using this feature you will have the file locally, which is really cool. The update is being called "The Fall Creators Update" and it is expected later this year.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Erdogan hopeful for breakthrough in dispute on arming Kurds
May 17, 2017 - 02:31
The prime minister, Binali Yıldırım, sounded more realistic when he stated that Turkey can not possibly declare war on the U.S. Share with Us - We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article, and smart, constructive criticism.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump says 'fast decision' possible on new Federal Bureau of Investigation director
May 17, 2017 - 02:07
Garcia served as assistant secretary for Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. attorney under former president George W. He spoke during a meeting with Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan at the White House.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Miley Cyrus' worst nightmare is this song playing at her funeral
May 17, 2017 - 01:54
The 24-year-old singer wore a gold earring that read "LIAM" on her left ear as she sang the song about her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. Well, Paris certainly has got Miley's stamp of approval! "I roll the joints for them, and I just sit there", she confessed.

SolarCity co-founder Lyndon Rive to leave Tesla Inc. in June
May 17, 2017 - 01:30
Much, if not all, of its original business model - much like that of Tesla - was based on receiving taxpayer subsidies and grants. SolarCity founder and cousin to Elon Musk, Lyndon Rive, announced on Monday that he will be leaving Tesla in June.

Si Woo Kim to leave golf for military service
May 17, 2017 - 01:29
Si Woo Kim carded a fine final round of 69 at TPC Sawgrass to become the youngest ever champion in The Players Championship. He's been plagued with back problems all season, forcing him to withdraw from four tournaments and also miss seven cuts.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Netflix Turns Into Google's Agent To Stop Rooting
May 17, 2017 - 01:27
Netflix has disabled its Android app through the Google Play app store on rooted Android phones, Android Police reports. Netflix said the version 5.0 upgrade was created to prevent piracy, and that the change is about copy protection.

Trump hosting Turkey's Erdogan as tensions simmer
May 17, 2017 - 01:21
Trump made news last month by phoning Erdogan to congratulate him on a referendum in Turkey that furthered Erdogan's power. Turkey has tried to get the United States to extradite Gulen, but hasn't presented convincing evidence to US officials.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top HTC unveils new flagship device U11 globally
May 17, 2017 - 01:17
HTC U 11 will be available in five colour options - fantastic silver, sapphire blue, brilliant black, ice white and solar red. The HTC U Ultra comes in dual SIM and single SIM versions with both operating on 850/900/1800/1900MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Instagram brings a new Face Filter feature to its App
May 17, 2017 - 01:15
With the eraser brush users can erase things they've drawn and replace it with something else, or play around with color. After taking a photo or video, users can select a drawing tool and tap and hold to fill the entire screen with color.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top CBI, IT raids on Chidambaram, Lalu Prasad revive corruption debate
May 17, 2017 - 00:59
The RJD is a constituent of Bihar's ruling Grand Alliance, which includes the JD-U and Congress, and is led by Nitish Kumar. He also demanded the Election Commission to take appropriate deed against her.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Motorola Debuts Moto C & Moto C Plus Entry-Level Smartphones
May 16, 2017 - 10:07
Furthermore, the smartphone is expected to come with dual camera system with a dual-LED flash and also laser auto-focus. Again, our own reports have said the Moto C Plus will have a 5-inch display , but with a 1,280 x 720 resolution.

Journalist Javier Valdez shot to death in Mexico drug state
May 16, 2017 - 10:04
By the group's count, some 40 journalists have been killed in Mexico for reasons confirmed as related to their work since 1992. Valdez belonged to a rare breed of Mexican reporters who refuse to be silenced through bribes or threats of violence.

Cyber attack hits 200000 in 150 countries
May 16, 2017 - 10:01
Customers using Windows Defender were also provided an update that detects the threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt. However, in an unusual move, Microsoft released updates on Friday for some versions it no longer supports.

Donald Trump: I'll get deal done on Middle East peace
May 16, 2017 - 10:01
The peace process has been stalled since 2014, and there have been no serious attempts to restart negotiations. Abbas said, however, that there could be no peace with the establishment of a secure Palestinian state.