Here's How The Bachelorette Is Handling Garrett's Social Media Scandal

‘The Bachelorette’ addressed Garrett’s Instagram controversy — but left out a crucial detail

Then they jump in the water, ogle the dolphins, and make out in the water while the dolphins ogle them.

As they left, Becca later asked Garrett, "Who was toughest on you?" "You've made me know that I can fall in love again".

Garrett is the first to meet the Kufrins, and he nearly instantly starts bawling.

One big difference was how emotional Garrett got during his visit.

When Colton arrives, date card in hand, Tia says to the camera that all her old feelings for him have come rushing back, and that she's excited "to have this conversation that I've been waiting on".

Blake bops over to the house in pink shorts and a matching bouquet of pink flowers that he pretends wasn't on objective.

Meet the family: This part of the show never changes. This is when my brother points out Blake's extremely aggravating tendency to emphasize nearly everything he says.

What really happened: 'I was a little nervous, I got a little nervous.

You're a tool. You really are. Thanks, Weston, for not pointing this out earlier in the season.

Chris Harrison always promises a dramatic season finale, but this time he's not kidding.

"Lauren and I flew to the Maldives at The Bachelor and Becca's request".

"It's about who you'd rather be with".

I've been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained optic nerve after my eyes rolled aggressively into my skull at how dumb this is. Garrett says he doesn't have butterflies around Becca, because butterflies are too small. She doesn't quite pull it off, but she does have a good chat with him and comes away thinking he would challenge Becca and be a good teammate. "Because we were so solid, I wasn't seeing everything".

Becca looked over at Garrett expectantly.

"Yeah", said Garrett, looking not thrilled to answer the question.

There's a cheesy montage of Becca and Garrett at the bow of the boat taking in the scenery. "I do support our troops and I love my country, so when I saw those posts in the beginning, I would just scroll through - I see a guy in uniform or something like that - and I would just scroll through and just, I don't know, double tap", Yrigoyen explained.

"This is going to sound like a bit, but I'm telling you... each person needs their own DVR". I did not mean any harm by any of it. "We talked through a lot of things and they were there for me". "I'm so shook, I'm looking into whether Barbra Steisand is cloning more than dogs".

ABC dramatically splices together video of both guys on separate, unnecessarily-long boat rides headed toward the dock where they each intend to get on a knee.

"We started a foundation of being honest and open and transparent", he said.

"So, how did you get into the position where you married a woman that you ended the relationship two months later?" Becca's mom asks Blake what he would do if Becca didn't choose him. What would Ariel do? Becca says about herself, with Garrett, "I can be all of Becca".

Still, Harrison tried to console Blake the best way he knew how. Of course, in between their joy, we had to be reminded of Blake's pain. "And when that all came out, we attacked it. we got through that together, and we're growing, we're progressing and we're moving forward". Becca defended him, saying that it's not who he is. "I don't think anyone can make you as happy as I can". I know he stands by his apology and he feels so bad for everyone he did offend. Harrison surprised them with an all-expense-paid trip back to Thailand and a minivan, in honour of Garrett's first night gag.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Don Lemon fires back against 'nasty, hateful' Trump attack
Aug 08, 2018 - 04:00
The announcement comes just a few days after James and Trump escalated their public feud. The segment is a ideal representation of where we are culturally as a country right now.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Community Members Call For Brooklyn Nail Salon To Close Following Brawl
Aug 08, 2018 - 02:56
Thomas refused medical treatment, according to police. "You can't treat us like we're second-class citizens", said one protester. The women were dissatisfied with the service from the salon and ultimately, refused to pay $5 for a "f**ked up" eyebrow job.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Elon Musk considers taking Tesla private
Aug 08, 2018 - 00:57
If Musk can't prove the allegedly secured funding at $420 per share, he may be accused of market manipulation or market fraud. Going private is one way to avoid close scrutiny by the public market as Musk and the company face those challenges.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Raging Mendocino Complex fire becomes largest in California history (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
Aug 08, 2018 - 00:42
President Donald Trump declared a state of emergency, highlighting the ferociousness of this year's fire season. Forestry experts say thinning trees is a well-established practice that can reduce the severity of fires.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Duchess Meghan's half-sister likens her to Disney's Cruella de Vil
Aug 07, 2018 - 02:05
Harry, who served as best man , looked handsome in a long coat as he led Meghan to the ceremony. She explained: "I think we'd like to have a really relaxed and really calm summery wedding".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Daily Updates Manafort accountant recalls backdated documents
Aug 07, 2018 - 02:01
Laporta said she knew what she did was "not appropriate", adding that "you can't pick and choose what's a loan and what's income". And if he signed those documents to open the foreign accounts, that would mean he knew they existed, the former prosecutor said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Denmark Fines Woman for Wearing Niqab
Aug 07, 2018 - 00:49
The women pushed to each other and uprorious scenes arise in which the Niqab , among other things, is being torn by one woman. The country's "Burqa Ban" also outlaws other accessories covering the face like balaclavas, masks and false beards.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Vermont to fight Trump fuel standards rollback
Aug 05, 2018 - 09:26
In a notice of proposed rulemaking, the EPA and Transportation Department would freeze the standards at 2020 levels through 2026. It would halt requirements that automakers build cleaner, more fuel-efficient cars, including hybrids and electric vehicles .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top United Kingdom heatwave to continue as Europe roasts
Aug 05, 2018 - 09:00
Two men have died of heat-stroke in the southeastern region of Murcia, Cadena Ser radio station reported on Wednesday. Two other men - a roadworker in his 40s and a 78-year-old pensioner - also died from heatstroke this week.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Dustin Poirier calls Nate Diaz the second biggest name he could've fought
Aug 05, 2018 - 08:26
McGregor was arrested, but was sentenced last month to perform five days of community service, avoiding jail time in a plea deal. Dustin Poirier confirmed for UFC 230, it'll be interesting to see if either fighter is part of the presser.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Explosive drones detonate in 'attempt' on Venezuelan president
Aug 05, 2018 - 04:25
Venezuela, a once-wealthy oil nation, is in the grips of a five-year crisis under President Maduro's socialist government. Venezuelan President Nicolas Maruro survived an apparent assassination attempt on Saturday, according to reports.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ohio State places Urban Meyer on paid administrative leave
Aug 05, 2018 - 04:17
Ohio State Buckeyes head coach Urban Meyer reacts during the fourth quarter against the Iowa Hawkeyes at Kinnick Stadium . Urban Meyer said he received a call regarding an incident in 2009 while Zach Smith was an intern under him at Florida .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top A Russian helicopter has crashed in Siberia killing 18 oil workers
Aug 05, 2018 - 04:03
In 2016, 19 people died when a Mi-8 helicopter carrying oil and gas field workers crashed in a remote area of Siberia. Picture: SuppliedAll passengers were believed to have been working for a subsidiary of the state oil company Rosneft.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Alex Iwobi signs new long term contract with Arsenal
Aug 04, 2018 - 05:29
Iwobi scored three goals in 26 league games under Arsene Wenger last season, although there was speculation he could be sold this summer following Wenger's departure.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top NASA assigns astronauts to first commercial crew missions
Aug 04, 2018 - 04:58
Williams previously logged 321 days in orbit on two stays aboard the space station, most recently returning to the Earth in 2012. Therefore, it's essential that Crew Dragon and Starliner be ready for operational flights by the 2020 deadline.