This is the man who deactivated Trump's Twitter account

Bahtiyar Duysak a German national of Turkish origin who was employed in Twitter¿s San Francisco headquarters on a temporary work visa came forward as the man who silenced the world¿s most important social media page

But it was only after he saw media outlets reporting Twitter's official statement that an employee had taken the account down on their last day at the company that he realized what had happened.

A certain Bahtiyar Duysak has now come out to confirm that he is indeed the person who deactivated the account and that it was an honest mistake.

"I apologize to everyone who I've hurt", he said.

"I didn't do anything on objective but as I said, I had a wild time in America and I was exhausted sometimes and everyone can do mistakes".

Bahtiyar Duysak is now speaking out, saying he is exhausted of hiding.

Duysak told TechCruch he worked in customer support in Twitter's Trust and Safety division. Let's say I'm the lucky or unlucky victim who is being put or who finds himself in this situation where millions of Americans want, would like to be at. "I was exhausted sometimes". So it might be that I did a mistake'.

He added: 'I didn't hack anyone. "I didn't go to any site I was not supposed to go to".

"I did a mistake, I confess", he told CNNTech.

He said November 2, the day Trump's account was taken offline, was just "one of those days".

The former Twitter contractor who shut off President Donald Trump¿s account for 11 minutes on his last day at work earlier this month insisted on Wednesday that it was an accident

He said that since his last day at Twitter, he has been hounded by the press. "I didn't break any rules", said Duysak.

"I was exhausted", he said in the interview, which was conducted in Germany. I want to speak to my neighbors, I want to speak to my friends. I want to speak to my friends. I had to delete hundreds of friends because reporters are stalking me.

"I want to continue an ordinary life".

When asked about people's reactions calling him a hero, he said: '[The Nobel Peace Prize] should be accepted by the one who deserves it. The former Twitter employee admitted to shutting down Trump's twitter account for 11 minutes on November 2.

After a brief investigation Twitter owned up and took responsibility for the outage.

Someone had reported the account for a violation so he alleges that he then started the deactivation of the account, however it did not get removed until a few hours later.

Twitter previously said in a comment tweeted to their account that they were taking steps to prevent the incident from happening again.

As Duysak explains in the interview, a lot of Twitter users were very, very angry, while others were thrilled.

We were wrong, as it was unveiled that the "error" had in fact been caused by a contractor on his last day. "In order to protect our internal security measures we don't have further details to share at this time".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 4.1 magnitude natural disaster strikes DE and parts of Maryland
Dec 01, 2017 - 05:40
The USGS initially reported the natural disaster as a 4.4, then a 5.1, before dropping back to a 4,4, and now at 4.1 magnitude. It caused damage to public buildings, pipes and monuments, most notably the National Cathedral and the Washington Monument.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nissan Kicks succeeds the Juke with less polarizing looks
Dec 01, 2017 - 05:39
Front-wheel drive is standard, and all-wheel drive will not be available on any variant of the Kicks for the US market. The base Kicks S model receives 16-inch steel wheels, while higher-trim SV and SR models earn 17-inch alloy wheels.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'Jersey Shore' Is Back With 'Family Vacation' - Minus One Original Star
Nov 30, 2017 - 12:33
Giancola and Ortiz-Magro met during the reality show, which took place in Seaside Heights, New Jersey . And, it seems that the cast is just as eager for the comeback as we are.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top PM, Rahul Gandhi, Hardik trade barbs in Gujarat battle
Nov 30, 2017 - 12:31
Attacking Rahul for calling GST "Gabbar Singh Tax" , Modi said that those who looted the country could only think of dacoits. Invoking Mahatma Gandhi, Mr Modi said: "We have the legacy of Fakir Gandhi - the great Mahatma".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top San Francisco 49ers name Jimmy Garoppolo starting QB
Nov 30, 2017 - 12:30
Beathard threw three touchdown passes compared to five interceptions in his five starts, during which the Niners went 1-4. Beathard was injured in Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks, which pressed Garoppolo into brief duty.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Microsoft is building a massive new headquarters that looks nothing like Apple's
Nov 30, 2017 - 12:28
The campus will be divided into "team neighborhoods", which I imagine turns every single day into a corporate retreat team-building exercise.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Saoirse Ronan's Lady Bird tops Rotten Tomatoes rating
Nov 30, 2017 - 12:25
For perspective, Citizen Kane , a film often mentioned in Greatest of All Time lists, is also at 100%, but with only 75 reviews. Although small indies can tend to hold on to 100% "Fresh" ratings, it's a monumental task for a wide-release film.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Here's how the Senate GOP tax bill will critically hurt poor people
Nov 29, 2017 - 00:26
Corker said the bill would be modified to automatically raise tax revenues if growth targets were not reached. Afterward, Collins said Trump and other GOP leaders agreed to the property tax provision.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Old boy Young downs Watford to lift Man Utd
Nov 29, 2017 - 00:25
They're one of the worst defensive teams in the league and haven't shown much of an inclination or ability to stop teams. No punishment from the FA for Romelu Lukaku following the "incident" during the Brighton game.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top FARMING: Cork MEP welcomes new 5 year license for glyphosate
Nov 29, 2017 - 00:25
Under EU rules, 16 favourable votes are needed as a "qualified majority" for renewal before authorisation expires on December 15. France, which tried in vain to convince its European partners to renew the licence for only three years, voted against.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump Uses "Racial Slur" During Event Honoring Native Americans
Nov 29, 2017 - 00:25
During the war, Navajo code talkers served throughout the Pacific theater as part of Allied communications units. Trump has often used the moniker to describe Warren, who has spoken about her mother's Native American ancestry.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top AC Milan sack Montella and put Gattuso in charge
Nov 28, 2017 - 00:30
Milan drew 0-0 with Torino on Sunday, leaving the club seventh in the league table, a mammoth 18 points behind leaders Napoli. AC Milan have sacked manager Vincenzo Montella and replaced him with former midfielder Gennaro Gattuso .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ivanka to lead American team for business summit in India
Nov 28, 2017 - 00:27
Still, State Department leadership has lately emphasised a commitment to forging a stronger relationship with India . In a way to snub the first daughter, he's refusing to send any senior officials from the State Department.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Industrial Strategy: More energy intensive firms to be exempt from policy costs?
Nov 28, 2017 - 00:27
The strategy will help these sectors grow and equip businesses for future opportunities, backed by private sector co-investment. Prime Minister Theresa May said: "Our modern Industrial Strategy will shape a stronger and fairer economy for decades to come".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Massage Envy facing sexual assault allegations from more than 180 women
Nov 28, 2017 - 00:26
The latest entity to be accused is Massage Envy , a large spa franchise with almost 1,200 locations across the country. According to the company, their therapists have done approximately 125 million massages in the past 15 years.